Sunday 18 July 2010

Predator


*If you’ve not seen Predator, stop reading and go see it. This review will still be here when you get back.

I have a lot of favourite movies—it’s notoriously hard to pick just one. There are movies I love for their story, movies I love for their look or action, and there are movies that have no merit whatsoever but I love ‘em anyway.

Predator is largely dismissed has having little merit; it’s about an alien that stalks and kills a platoon. But in spite of its simplicity, or more likely because of it, the film succeeds in delivering a smart, entertaining, and suspenseful story.

Read the rest of this review over at Mermaid Heather.

5 comments:

Jen said...

You are awesome-and probably will get 20 of these-but here is mine:
http://zombiesaremagic.blogspot.com/2010/07/awards-season.html
Keep up the good work!

DM said...

Thank you, Jen!!

MatthewJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MatthewJ said...

Awesome bit on "Predator" as you well know its one of my all time faves as well... Once again you put it in words so well thank you for a great read!!!!! So now i have two places to read your great stuff... Love it cant get enough of your well thought out insight!

Thanks again for all your hard work DM,

Your Pal,
Matt (xTheListenerx) ;)

Watch Predator Online said...

If I have not seen this movie earlier I might ignore it as I don't like old movies. But this is the gem of all movie I have seen so far. What a great story, one can't even guess what is going to happen next. Must watch !!